Thank you for your interest in the Genesee Valley Arts Grants program! Below you will see the necessary application to complete. Remember the fill in the bubbles for the first two questions. This is very important as it will generate the correct form for you!
A few reminders:
- Please remember that all documents have to be under 1.4MBs.
- If your artist samples are more than 1.4MBs please email Lin at email@example.com to discuss options.
- You can put links to youtube videos, soundcloud, or other online platforms in a word doc and upload it to the artist sample section.
- The signature page and budgets are available at the separate grants pages to the left of the webpage.
- If you would like to save your work, please hit the save and continue later button at the bottom of the page. Look for a blue box which will ask you to insert you email address. Once you do so, a link will be emailed to that address that you can use to access your incomplete grant.
- When you are done, hit submit!
- Please do not hesitate to contact Lin with any questions!